Foldable wood containers
Foldable wood containers come as alternative to plastic or metal containers, and can be one-way or reusable.
They are a perfect solutions for air or sea transportation due to their low weight. They are used by various industries like automotive, electronics, chemical, food, etc.
There can be produced foldable wood containers compatible for dangerous goods. The interior can freely be in contact with glass, plastic or metal boxes, etc. Compared to the metal containers, financially, they are more economical.
They offer maximum protection to the products placed inside.
The lateral joints are done in such a way so they don’t allow losses in case of bulk products. The joints can be done either puzzle-like design, or using small metal joints similar to hinges on the vertical or even other sides, including the lid or cover.
The wood used is in general of very good quality, with high resistance to humidity, preventing the deformations.
Wood containers can have different folding systems and different shapes:
- with folding by simply breaking down the walls and placing them on the base pallet
- with folding on the short side
- with closed walls
- opened walls with vertical lattices
- with stackable frames placed one on top of another, as many as needed for the final desired height
They can also have accessories like lids or covers, lateral or frontal loading and access doors, internal dunnage (textile, foam, wood, plastic, etc.)
They can have opened handles, applied metal handles, or handles made from resistant and handy textile band.
There can be also applied label holders, bar labels, inventory systems, logos, different inscriptions (‘FRAGILE’ for example), seals.
Certain component parts can be painted with company colors for brand visibility.
- easy and quick installation which can be done by a single operator
- short production time
- they are robust, resistant and very stable
- reduced costs with retour transportation
- high folding ratio, the volume being reduced with up to 88%
- they can be customized on atypical dimensions with low costs
- they are 100% recyclable