Rectangular basic scissor lift table
The hydraulic rectangular basic scissor lift table is used to lift loads with weights up to 1000 kg, at 760 mm height.
The platform is from smooth steel sheet, and lifts by shearing (scissoring).
To equalize the height of the platform lowered at the ground level when using the pallet truck, an additional metallic surface called access ramp, is supplementary added.
The scissor lift tables are used in warehouses, traditional or fully robotized production units, in stores or different other applications, which require a rapid and safe lifting of a heavy weighted load.
Beside their main function of lifting and lowering the loads without any physical efforts and according to the European safety regulations, the lifting tables can align the working surface, acting like an elevator between the two zones placed at different heights.
The scissor lift tables can have customized design depending on the client’s requests and needs, or a model can be chosen from the existing product range developed along the years. These are used both as independent functional units, as well as integrated in an automatized logistic flow.
The advantages of the hydraulic or pneumatic scissor lift tables as intralogistics system, are:
- provide a safe working environment
- the productivity and efficiency are increasing due to the rapidity of lowering and lifting
- they are easy to use and require a minimum of maintenance
- the system is compact, the pomp and hydraulic pistons are integrated within the system, requiring only power supply
- the main metallic support offers high resistance and stability
Load capacity: 1000 kg
Maximum lifting height: 760 mmAll specifications