Please select the Minimum and the Maximum for each size of the packaging selected, in order to fit with your application.
Classic foldable Agri crates
- Stackable and foldable/ collapsible
- Open handles for an ergonomic grip
- Different crate sizes can be combined in a single stack due to their Euro-size modularity
- Perforated walls and base
- 4-point-click keeps the crates unfolded
- To fold, simply press the short walls to the inside
- Sturdy and safe locking systems keep the Agri Crates unfolded when used
- They are made of food-adequate virgin HD-PE (high-density polyethylene)
- Standard colors for the crates are green, yellow, red, blue, grey and white. Other colors are available on request.
|External dimensions (mm)
|Internal dimensions (mm)
|400 x 300 x 180
|270 x 370 x 160
|600 x 400 x 120
|570 x 370 x 100
|600 x 400 x 180
|570 x 370 x 160
|600 x 400 x 230
|570 x 370 x 210
This category of dedicated agriculture foldable crates is produced only from high-quality impact-resistant injected plastic and designed to withstand daily intensive folding and unfolding. Transport, delivery, stacking and storage included.
These foldable crates save up to 85% of the space when not used. Their long-tested sturdy design ensures a long service life.
The foldable Agri Crates have a constant own weight to simplify weighing products to the fullest.
Suppliers favour them for:
- Higher sales turnover, as retailers prefer this solution
- Optimized costs in the long term by replacing the disposable packaging
- The ability to keep delivered products in good shape, thanks to the ventilated walls (no mould or fungi develop)
- The modularity (Euro standard) of the crates allows combining different sizes on a pallet or given surface
They are highly convenient for retailers, as they can immediately display the products in their transport crates:
- Products maintain integrity as they are not moved to a different container for display. Most fruits and vegetables degrade easily when bumped, e.g., pears, apples, plums, grapes, cherries, sour cherries, tomatoes, bell peppers, cucumbers etc.
- Reduced time from reception to display, meaning fresh and healthy products and less waste. This also means fewer human resources and an improved workflow.
- Less or no intermediary storage space is needed
- They are compatible with existing display systems, and no adjustments required
- Cleaner and better-organized space as empty folded packaging replaces disposable one-way packaging
Various agriculture foldable crates are available:
- Premium Foldable Agri Crates: fold/ unfold with a single move, with the ‘fast-fold and unfold’ innovative locking system (the red stripe above the handles on the short sides)
- Classic Foldable Agri Crates: fold/ unfold by clipping and unclipping the corners
Advantages of this crate category:
- Ensures the integrity of merchandise: smooth interior, no stripes or bumps damage sensitive fruits or vegetables.
- Low logistic costs:
- High foldable ratio – less space on their return trip
- Many crates can be stored on one pallet to save space in the warehouse and allow quick manipulation
- The crates are stackable
- Optimal ventilation for merchandise: perforated walls and base ensure fruits and vegetables with ideal storage conditions, allowing proper ventilation.
- Hygienic, as the boxes are made from virgin material to meet food standards. Certificates can be released on request; information is also embedded in the plastic crates.
- Clean and sanitized packaging: easy to clean as they do not retain water.
- Compared to one-way packaging made from wood, these crates never produce wooden splinters when handled or moved. Safe for customers and operators handling it.
- Ergonomic and sturdy design: they are handled effortlessly, easily folded and unfolded, and resist intensive use.
- Strong packaging compared to cardboard. Plastic crates have higher loading capacity, are more robust, and do not tear on transport or in stacks.
- Safe storage. Logimarkt’s Foldable Agri Crates are a good way of reducing risks associated with cardboard boxes. This includes mould, tearing, deterioration of packages by humidity, mechanical shocks and more.