Designing and producing
100+ types of custom packaging
Logimarkt – improving supply chains through better packaging
Customized Packaging Expertise
Our highly experienced design team delivers quick, customized solutions for all requests. In-house production utilizing various technologies makes Logimarkt a one-stop shop for most industries. Anything technical solution, from thermoforming, or corrugated plastic, to metallic racks, textile dunnage, EPP, or technical foam dividers, is available and can be assorted into the perfect combo for your business.
Our packaging systems are tailored to the specifics of your goods and transport processes, but also to be used in a seamless way, providing an effortless handling experience.
Specific features include or provide:
- easy access,
- intuitive folding,
- clear content identification,
- and ergonomic design to reduce physical strain.
Maximizing space during transportation and storage is capital to cost efficiency.
And for that, bundling is the key.
- Our industrial packaging is designed to maximize space usage, focusing on easy bundling and nesting of the units, both when full and empty.
- Furthermore, foldable plastic containers save even more space (and money!) when they are not in use.
- Nesting packaging is ideal for saving space and money and offers superior protection for its content.
Likewise, durability and a high usage cycle are capital in financial efficiency – the more transport cycles per unit, the more money saved.
We manufacture robust plastic containers and internal separators for long-term intensive handling.
- Quality materials make sturdy products.
- We conduct thorough testing on our products, to ensure durability.
- They undergo compression, vibration, and shock tests before being put into use.
We meticulously analyze the specifics of the transported goods when designing customized packaging.
Our goal is to create the ideal system – where products are kept safe from any external occurrences, from uncontrolled movement and collisions inside the containers, while also safeguarding the internal structure of the packaging from potential damage.
- We run thorough analysis, focusing on the vulnerabilities of the items and materials.
- Further testing makes sure that there are no collisions between the products during transportation.
- Scratch-resistant materials are used for the painted parts, ESD materials for the pieces that contain electronic components, and foam or flexible material separators for the elements that require protection against shocks.
We took a commitment to sustainability: we invest in sustainable products and technologies, with a focus on reducing our environmental footprint.
Our packaging is designed for reuse with minimal intervention, leading to fewer transport cycles, reduced costs, and less pollution.
Creating the most effective packaging system has manyfold benefits, one of which is optimizing cost efficiency.
In order to achieve these goals, we consider various aspects, from counting transportation costs, handling time, and storage costs.
Our mission is to design fully personalized packaging systems, conducting a comprehensive analysis of each request and taking into account multiple potential solutions for each order.
What Sets Logimarkt Apart?
Logimarkt stands out due to our diverse technological capabilities and extensive experience. While many providers focus on a single technology, limiting their ability to offer integrated solutions, we excel in delivering comprehensive options to our customers.
At Logimarkt, we integrate an adept design team with in-house production across various technologies, including injection molding, thermoforming, corrugated plastic and lamination, textile dunnage sewing, technical foam conversion, and EPP.
Our strength lies in efficiently managing and executing large-scale projects, sustained by a global network of experienced professionals. Our longstanding collaborations with partners in Europe, the USA, and Asia empower us to deliver top-quality services while maintaining cost control.Read more about us
Subscribe to our newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive exclusive offers, latest news and updates