Stackable plastic containers
VDA KLT stackable plastic containers
Stackable-nestable plastic containers
Nestable plastic containers
Foldable and collapsible plastic containers
Open front modular bins
Foldable Agri Boxes
Plastic pallet boxes
Large Foldable Containers – injection moulding
Stacking Frames Containers
Big Bag containers
We can consider that it is important to show the same amount of attention to packaging as we have for the products we design and produce them for.
There are many materials used to produce packaging. Among them, perhaps the most commonly used is cardboard. Even if the raw material (wood) is considered renewable resource, the plastic packaging production uses almost half less energy and generates an infinitely smaller amount of solid waste.
Even if cardboard packaging is recyclable, being one-way, the resulted quantity of waste is very big, and the rhythm is a consistent and constant one. More than this, in the absence of correct conditions in the recycling areas (sufficient light/ water/ oxygen) the disintegration process takes place over a much longer period of time, and the waste continues to accumulate.
For these reasons, because they can be reused over a large number of times (hundreds or even thousands), plastic injected packaging is preferred to disposable ones. Every time we use an injected plastic box, crate, bin or tote, a plastic pallet or a container, we eliminate a one-way packaging .
Another reason for which the use of plastic packaging is recommended, is because it was noticed that, even if it was tried the reuse of cardboard packaging as many times as possible, their carbon footprint is more than 3/4 higher than that of plastic.
Logimarkt develops, produces and offers plastic containers/ crates/ boxes/ totes/ bins, plastic pallets, various accessories for them, like lids, covers, internal dividers, label holders or safety elements (seals, straps, etc.).
The products have applications in many industry sectors, from pharma and food & beverage, to transport or automotive.
Plastic transport containers, storage crates, distribution boxes, standard VDA KLT bins or Galia Odette totes, plastic pallets, are produced from high quality materials, tested, resistant in time, with a high static and dynamic load capacity.
Their design is elaborated to achieve a prolonged service life, to be easily washed, cleaned and sanitized, to be more ergonomic, to be compatible with as many applications as possible. This way, these plastic injected packaging can be found under different models, dimensions, colors:
- stackable containers or boxes, with rigid walls, without lid or with lid attached / detachable
- foldable crates or with collapsible walls, stackable, without lid or with lid attached / detachable
- nestable boxes with conical walls (picking boxes), they are placed one inside another when empty
- stack-nest containers: when empty they can be nested one inside another; when they have products inside, they are stacked one on top of the other using stacking accessories (lateral bale arms, special profiles for stacking by turning at 90˚ or 180˚, attached or detachable lids and covers)
- KLT crates VDA standard – German or Odette Galia standard – French (used mainly in automotive industry)
- storage boxes with frontal access
- pallet boxes with rigid or foldable walls: with feet, skids, reinforcements, closed or ventilated walls and base, lids and covers, access doors or flaps, etc.
- plastic pallets: with closed or open deck, feet, skids/ crossbeams/ rails, reinforcements, safety frames, accessories anti-slip or for products with special shapes (paper rolls, pipes and piping, etc.)
- transport trolleys: compatible with euro boxes, crates and containers, they can have fixed wheels, steering casters, brakes, etc.
- pallet systems for big bags
All the versions presented of injected plastic products, can be produced also from materials with ESD dissipative or antistatic properties.
In addition to the sustainability component, injected plastic boxes and pallets greatly enhance the storage and transport packing experience, from all points of view:
- Firstly, they are more resistant, and can be used for products with heavy weights, atypical shapes, or which need special protection conditions like ESD, VCI.
- The deliveries can be done on longer distances or difficult traffic conditions, which brings a significant productivity increase for suppliers but also for industrial clients (not home deliveries).
- They can have internal separators made from the most varied materials, from textiles to corrugated plastic or duraflex. This option maximizes the percentage of internal packaging space used by being possible to place much more products, but which are not in direct contact between them and don’t scratch or get deformed.
- Another benefit of the internal dunnage is that they widen a lot the possibilities of use for the plastic packaging they are placed in. They can be taken out when they are not needed, and the containers or boxes can be used as they are, and, in case of need, they can be quickly and easily installed back.
- The design robustness offers a net superior protection for the products packed inside against shocks, in case of impact, against external factors like moist, water, dust, molds, heat, etc.
- Due to the high resistance of the material they are made from, there can be placed more packs in stack. This means more free floor space inside the transport truck or in the storage area, and, as a result, decreased costs in both situations.
- Another positive consequence is the productivity increase by being able to deliver a much higher number of products on the same floor surface but with smaller costs, due to the efficient use of the vertical space, without affecting the products’ integrity.
- The resistant material also eliminates the financial losses caused by the waste resulted from the faulty handling which have as consequence the partial or total damage of both products and packaging.
- They have a low own weight, which brings reduced transport costs (delivery and return of empty packaging) and when placed in stacks, the products’ integrity is not affected (they do not break/ scratch or deform).
- The number of reuses for plastic packaging (injected, corrugated, duraflex, triplex) is much higher than in case of other materials, like, for example, the ones from cardboard, no-matter how thick is the material they are made from, and no-matter how careful are the operators with their handling. This means lower costs per total, with packaging.
- Besides storage and transport, the boxes, crates, pallets, containers, modular systems with plastic frames are compatible with any automated handling and maneuvering equipment: forklifts, pallet trucks, conveyors, distribution belts, overturning systems for bulk loads, etc.
- In case they accidentally get in contact liquids or other substances (for example, in case the boxes are placed on the floor and a recipient is spilled in the room), the packaging doesn’t deteriorates, and the load inside is completely protected.
- During storage, the boxes’ content can be accessed as many times as needed, without the risk of damaging the packaging.
- They can be cleaned and sanitized as many times as necessary, which is not possible in case of other types of materials, which, in the best situation, can only be cleaned of dust. Also, they can be used in any conditions of temperature (from freeze zones to the ones with high temperatures), humidity, for indoor and outdoor applications, can stay under the direct sun rays without the risk of discolorations (UV treatment).
- On the exterior they can be labeled many times, due to the special label holders from plastic, metal, self-adhesive, magnetic. Their replacement is very easy, by simply taking out the label which is not useful anymore and placing the new one. For example, in case of cardboard boxes, relabeling can mean either the complete removal with the local area damage, or the placing of new labels over the old ones, which can be dangerous in case the adhesive is not suited and the new placed label falls, creating this way confusions and troubles.
- They can be used for any types of products (fragile pieces, glass work, auto components, medicines, electronics, waste, parts and pieces for production, etc.) including for direct contact with food (produced from virgin material), and the versions for dimensions and models are unnumbered.
- The expenses associated with promotion and marketing by imprinting on the packaging the company the logo / sign or any other sign of this type, are minimal, because it is done only once, when the packaging is produced, or, in case labels are used, these can be changed as many times as needed. In the case of one-way packaging, the printing costs come with every production series.
- They are suited with any transport type (sea, railway, air, road, by walking, special isotherm). From the material point of view, they are accepted for export anywhere in the world because they can be cleaned/ washed/ sanitized and don’t carry microorganisms dangerous for the local flora and fauna. In case of sea and air transport, the low own weight is again on the list with major advantages, compared with wooden or metal packaging.