Category B dunnage bags//php endif; ?>
Category B dunnage bags are recommended for medium duty applications in which the transport is made on wheels or water: trucks, containers and sea freight. They can be used to fill horizontal or vertical voids and one bag has an equivalent for a 4 ply paper bag
Category B dunnage bags can be used also on rail cars transports, but only for filling lengthwise spaces and for loads up to 34 tones.
This type of dunnage bags can support the same items like Category A paper, wood, plastic items or various liquids in glass bottles, but that are much heavier.
They can be inflated using up to 6 PSI working air pressure and 17 PSI burst pressure.
Category B dunnage bags are usually sewed in following sizes, but on request, custom sizes are also available:
With dunnage bags come many advantages like:
- Safer transport for products, it offers a strong and cushion-like load securement
- Easy and fast to install/uninstall, the valve is for both inflation and deflation
- Minimum storage space, no need for special storage conditions
- Practical and versatile solution, fills different sizes and shapes of the void
- Minimal risk of injury when fixing them, compared to wooden planks that have splinters or heavy and rusty iron bars
- Lower transport costs, due to:
- no added weight on the cargo, in comparison to other heavy securement objects that block or brace the load, dunnage bags are air inflated
- improvement of the load factor, this solution allows double or triple skids decking in the same safety conditions for the products