//php if ( apply_filters( 'woocommerce_show_page_title', true ) ) : ?>
Standard dunnage bags//php endif; ?>
Standard dunnage bags are the economical solution and recommended for light duty applications in which the transport is made on wheels: trucks and containers. They can be used to fill horizontal or vertical voids and one bag has an equivalent for a 2 ply paper bag.
This version has the same fabric material as Category A dunnage bags and can be inflated using 2-3 PSI working air pressure and 5 PSI burst pressure.
Standard dunnage bags are usually sewed in following sizes, but on request, custom sizes are also available:
With dunnage bags come many advantages like:
- Safer transport for products, it offers a strong and cushion-like load securement
- Easy and fast to install/uninstall, the valve is for both inflation and deflation
- Minimum storage space, no need for special storage conditions
- Practical and versatile solution, fills different sizes and shapes of the void
- Minimal risk of injury when fixing them, compared to wooden planks that have splinters or heavy and rusty iron bars
- Lower transport costs, due to:
- no added weight on the cargo, in comparison to other heavy securement objects that block or brace the load, dunnage bags are air inflated
- improvement of the load factor, this solution allows double or triple skids decking in the same safety conditions for the products