Please select the Minimum and the Maximum for each size of the packaging selected, in order to fit with your application.
Pallet boxes with solid walls
Plastic pallet boxes (or Big Boxes) are rigid packaging recommended for storing, producing, and transporting products that are heavy, bulky, or difficult to maneuver.
The stackable pallet boxes have rounded edges, protective frames and double walls and are easy to clean due to their smooth internal walls.
The closed walls pallet boxes can be used both for static or dynamic applications, light or heavy-duty.
They are compatible with automated maneuvering and forklift attachments for bulk handling and can be customized with all accessories available for this category: skids, wheels etc.
Can be stacked when empty or using covers or lids.
For large quantities, they can be produced in personalized colors for identification, coding or branding purposes.
Heavy-duty plastic boxes or large plastic containers are widely used in food processing (bakery, meat, seafood, dairy), food ingredients, beverages, bait for sport fishing, agriculture (fruits and vegetables, fertilizers), storage and display in stores (large volume food products – cabbage, watermelons, potatoes, cauliflower, nuts etc.), storage of non-food items (for example garment products), distribution, logistics, various applications in factories, production lines, manufacturing, waste management (e.g., car batteries recycling) and others.
Logimarkt can produce custom internal separators, dividers, and interlayers to fit particular items in the box with improved safety and space efficiency.
|Reference||External dimensions (mm)||Internal dimensions (mm)||Units per pallet||Weight (kg)|
|BBN8668-2201||800 x 600 x 680||720 x 540 x 580||20||10||View product|
|BB8652-1206||810 x 610 x 515||770 x 565 x 445||N.A.||7.68||View product|
|BB8876-1203||800 x 800 x 760||750 x 750 x 600||N.A.||16.5||View product|
|BBN9783-2202||950 x 700 x 830||890 x 650 x 705||10||20||View product|
|BB1006-2202||1000 x 635 x 645||925 x 580 x 520||3||15||View product|
|BB1006-4803||1000 x 640 x 550||930 x 590 x 395||8||10||View product|
|BB1006-4807||1000 x 640 x 670||930 x 590 x 515||8||12||View product|
|BB1006-1201||1000 x 660 x 695||950 x 610 x 560||15||11.6||View product|
|BB1004-1207||1010 x 430 x 600||945 x 390 x 535||N.A.||10.4||View product|
|BB1006-1204||1040 x 640 x 670||930 x 590 x 515||N.A.||13.5||View product|
|BB1111-1422||1130 x 1130 x 580||1040 x 1040 x 425||4||31.5||View product|
|BB1111-1421||1130 x 1130 x 760||1040 x 1040 x 605||4||71||View product|
|BB1208-1408||1200 x 800 x 580||1110 x 710 x 420||3||27||View product|
|BB1208-1409||1200 x 800 x 580||1110 x 710 x 420||3||27.5||View product|
|BB1208-1407||1200 x 800 x 760||1110 x 710 x 600||3||32||View product|
|BB1208-1406||1200 x 800 x 760||1110 x 710 x 600||3||31.5||View product|
|BB1208-2201||1200 x 800 x 800||1100 x 735 x 650||3||25||View product|
|BBN1209-2203||1200 x 920 x 830||1100 x 820 x 720||6||25||View product|
|BB1210-4811||1200 x 1000 x 760||1120 x 920 x 610||4||36||View product|
|BB1212-1428||1200 x 1200 x 630||1110 x 1110 x 475||4||41||View product|
|BB1212-1430||1200 x 1200 x 850||1110 x 1110 x 695||4||49||View product|
|BB1210-1417||1200 x 1000 x 760||1110 x 910 x 605||4||39||View product|
|BB1211-1705||1200 x 1100 x 850||1100 x 1010 x 705||4||45.05||View product|
|BB1212-1429||1200 x 1200 x 760||1110 x 1110 x 605||4||46||View product|
|BB1210-4814||1200 x 1000 x 850||1120 x 920 x 700||3||38||View product|
|BB1210-4801||1200 x 1000 x 580||1120 x 920 x 430||4||29.5||View product|
|BB1210-1425||1200 x 1000 x 760||1120 x 920 x 605||4||38.6||View product|
|BB1210-1404||1200 x 1000 x 630||1120 x 920 x 475||4||34||View product|
Pallet boxes with ventilated walls
Injected plastic pallet boxes or Big Boxes are rigid-wall packaging recommended for storing, producing, and transporting heavy, bulky, or difficult-to-maneuver products. They are also adequate for items that require natural ventilation to eliminate moisture and prevent microorganisms like bacteria, fungi and moulds from developing.
They are mostly used in agriculture (also called fruit-picking bulk bins) and food-related applications.
The containers can be used for fruits (apples, cherries/ sour cherries, citric, grapes, melons etc.), vegetables (potatoes, cabbage, carrots, others), dairy products, horticulture, or anything processed.
Perforated walls big boxes are suited for both short or long-distance transport and storage. Possibly the best packaging solution for fresh products.
Stackable pallet boxes have rounded edges, protective frames and sturdy, reinforced walls. Their smooth surfaces are easy to clean, maintaining a high sanitation level.
Even with perforated walls and despite their lightweight, they are still resistant and suited for long-term intensive use.
The boxes may have skids or wheels and can be stacked when empty or with the help of covers or lids.
|Reference||External dimensions (mm)||Internal dimensions (mm)||Units per pallet||Weight (kg)|
|BB8652-1205||810 x 610 x 515||770 x 565 x 445||N.A.||7.36||View product|
|BB1006-4805||1000 x 640 x 550||930 x 590 x 395||8||9.5||View product|
|BB1006-4809||1000 x 640 x 670||930 x 590 x 515||8||11.5||View product|
|BB1111-1434||1130 x 1130 x 580||1040 x 1040 x 425||4||28||View product|
|BB1111-1435||1130 x 1130 x 630||1040 x 1040 x 475||4||29.5||View product|
|BB1111-1433||1130 x 1130 x 760||1040 x 1040 x 605||4||35||View product|
|BB1208-1415||1200 x 800 x 760||1110 x 710 x 600||3||30||View product|
|BB1258||1200 x 1000 x 580||1110 x 910 x 440||4||27.5||View product|
|BB1210-4802||1200 x 1000 x 580||1120 x 920 x 430||4||28||View product|
|BB1276||1200 x 1000 x 760||1110 x 910 x 625||4||34.2||View product|
|BB1210-4816||1200 x 1000 x 850||1120 x 920 x 700||3||37||View product|
Accessories for pallet-boxes and containers
Pallet boxes can be upgraded with various accessories for improved workflows and extended usage possibilities:
- Wheels for quick and easy movement
- Base faucets/ valves to drain liquid content
- Locks, seals and safety systems
- Hinges for lids can consistently improve operators’ workflow
Among the benefits of installing accessories:
- Productivity increases, e.g., swift movement of boxes on wheels reducing the need for special equipment
- Work satisfaction for the staff (less fatigue and fewer accidents)
- Seals ensure the integrity of the load and a sense of security and trust for the recipients
|Closing systems with hinges for pallet boxes||View product|
|Lids and covers for pallet boxes|
The covers and lids for containers and pallet boxes offered by Logimarkt are produced from materials resistant to impact and heavy weights.
|Access doors for pallet boxes|
Lateral or front doors are used to access the containers’ content quickly.
|Wheels for pallet containers|
Logimarkt pallet boxes with wheels can be easily stacked, regardless of how the casters are mounted.
They can be installed even if the container has skids.
|Outlet faucets for pallet boxes|
The outlet valve is 1” or 2” in diameter and made of plastic or metal. It is used to drain liquids that accumulate inside the pallet boxes.
This ensures easy washing and emptying without flipping the containers.
Due to their generous interior volume, pallet boxes are recommended for various applications, from light loads to heavy-duty. They are produced from high-quality injected plastic, resistant to scratches and impact, and can be used from deep-freeze temperatures to extreme heat (UV resistant).
The main advantage of rigid plastic stackable pallet boxes is the impressive own-weight-to-load-capacity ratio. Weight may equal cost. Hygiene and compatibility with automatic production and handling systems are also key features.
Their long service life equals lower investments in packaging and improved productivity.
Even if the pallet boxes made of injected plastic are large in volume, they can be safely stored in high stacks, using vertical space efficiently. Their high-quality material also qualifies them for outdoor storage in all seasons.
The doubled walls and the reinforcements guarantee resistance to heavy traffic and handling. Pallet boxes can be safely placed in high stacks or heavy load stacks with no risks of damage to the packaging or its content.
These boxes allow large quantities of products to be moved at once, significantly improving workflow and maneuvering time.
The basic stackable big container has 4 legs and these advantageous features:
- Compact base and walls
- Optional – ventilated base and walls
- Optional – compact base and ventilated walls
- It may come in ISO, EURO or custom base dimensions and various heights
- It may have a smooth or reinforced base
They are easy to clean and sanitize in industrial washing machines. Smooth surfaces allow proper cleaning and easy visual evaluation.
The rigid pallet boxes with perforated walls are mainly used in agriculture to prevent humidity and mould from forming. They resist refrigeration areas with no difficulty.
The injected plastic big boxes can be produced with different accessories:
- Skids/ crossbeams/ runners – for pallet racking, better maneuvering with forklifts, superior sturdiness in stacks and under heavy loads (especially for unequal load distribution)
- Wheels (with or without brakes) – suitable for heavy loads that need to be moved by operators in small/ narrow areas or long distances. Essential when automated transport equipment is scarce or not available
- Lateral access doors – can be used when boxes are stacked and the top is not accessible
- Water drainage holes, draining valves, and outlet faucets – for better drying after a wash and to drain liquids that accumulate occasionally/accidentally. Undoubtedly, the most common scenario is when containers carry fluids that need to be totally or partially unloaded
- Labelling areas – for precise and quick identification, helpful especially when the box containers are sealed with lids or straps and when placed in stacks and the content is not accessible
- Label holders – labels can be quickly changed, and the containers can be used for different applications
- Can be imprinted (serigraphy, hot stamping) with logos or other markings
- Unloading flaps for bulk goods, placed either on one of the walls or the base of the box containers – useful for quick and easy unloading
- Lids and covers – protect the stored goods against external factors, and enhance the stability in a stack, although boxes are stackable without them
- Hinges and safety systems attach the lid to the container and ensure the security of the packed products. Hinged lids are also easier to use and harder to lose