Please select the Minimum and the Maximum for each size of the packaging selected, in order to fit with your application.
- productivity increases by reducing the working time allocated to certain procedures (for example, transferring a container from one point to another, which is done easier with the help of wheels)
- work satisfaction for the operational staff (the incidence of occupational diseases related to intense physical activity decreases)
- reduced number of accidents caused by difficult actions such as, for example, the draining by tilting or overturning the containers, moving a container without the use of machinery, handling the lids and covers
- the use of equipment for certain operations is eliminated (transfer of pallet boxes from one point to another, emptying/ draining of liquids) and they can be relocated for other activities
- reduced number of missing products with the help of the seals, which brings the satisfaction of the final clients
- frontal frontal lock
- lateral system to support the open lid at 45˚ and 90˚
Pallet boxes with solid walls
The plastic pallet boxes (or Big Boxes) are rigid packaging recommended for the storage, production, and transport of products that are heavier, bulky, or complicated to maneuver.
The stackable pallet boxes have rounded edges, protective frames, double walls, and are easy to clean due to the smooth internal walls.
The closed walls pallet boxes can be used both for static or dynamic applications, light or heavy-duty.
They are compatible with automated maneuvering, forklift attachments for bulk handling, can be customized with all the options available for this category: skids, wheels, etc., and can be stacked when they are empty or with the help of covers or lids.
Depending on the quantity, they can be produced in personalized colors, for identification, coding or branding.
Heavy-duty plastic boxes or large plastic containers are widely used in food processing (bakery, meat, seafood, dairy), food ingredients, beverages, bait for sport fishing, agriculture (fruits and vegetables, fertilizers), storage and display in stores (large volume food products – cabbage, watermelons, potatoes, cauliflower, nuts, etc.), storage of non-food items (for example garment products), distribution, logistics, various applications in factories, production lines, manufacturing, waste management (for example for car batteries recycling), and many others.
For special customized projects, there can be designed internal separators, dividers, and interlayers.
|Reference||External dimensions (mm)||Internal dimensions (mm)||Units per pallet||Weight (kg)|
|BBN8668-2201||800 x 600 x 680||720 x 540 x 580||20||10||View product|
|BB8652-1206||810 x 610 x 515||770 x 565 x 445||N.A.||7.68||View product|
|BB8876-1203||800 x 800 x 760||750 x 750 x 600||N.A.||16.5||View product|
|BBN9783-2202||950 x 700 x 830||890 x 650 x 705||10||20||View product|
|BB1006-2202||1000 x 635 x 645||925 x 580 x 520||3||15||View product|
|BB1006-4803||1000 x 640 x 550||930 x 590 x 395||8||10||View product|
|BB1006-4807||1000 x 640 x 670||930 x 590 x 515||8||12||View product|
|BB1006-1201||1000 x 660 x 695||950 x 610 x 560||15||11.6||View product|
|BB1004-1207||1010 x 430 x 600||945 x 390 x 535||N.A.||10.4||View product|
|BB1006-1204||1040 x 640 x 670||930 x 590 x 515||N.A.||13.5||View product|
|BB1111-1422||1130 x 1130 x 580||1040 x 1040 x 425||4||31.5||View product|
|BB1111-1421||1130 x 1130 x 760||1040 x 1040 x 605||4||71||View product|
|BB1208-1408||1200 x 800 x 580||1110 x 710 x 420||3||27||View product|
|BB1208-1409||1200 x 800 x 580||1110 x 710 x 420||3||27.5||View product|
|BB1208-1407||1200 x 800 x 760||1110 x 710 x 600||3||32||View product|
|BB1208-1406||1200 x 800 x 760||1110 x 710 x 600||3||31.5||View product|
|BB1208-2201||1200 x 800 x 800||1100 x 735 x 650||3||25||View product|
|BBN1209-2203||1200 x 920 x 830||1100 x 820 x 720||6||25||View product|
|BB1210-4811||1200 x 1000 x 760||1120 x 920 x 610||4||36||View product|
|BB1212-1428||1200 x 1200 x 630||1110 x 1110 x 475||4||41||View product|
|BB1212-1430||1200 x 1200 x 850||1110 x 1110 x 695||4||49||View product|
|BB1210-1417||1200 x 1000 x 760||1110 x 910 x 605||4||39||View product|
|BB1211-1705||1200 x 1100 x 850||1100 x 1010 x 705||4||45.05||View product|
|BB1212-1429||1200 x 1200 x 760||1110 x 1110 x 605||4||46||View product|
|BB1210-4814||1200 x 1000 x 850||1120 x 920 x 700||3||38||View product|
|BB1210-4801||1200 x 1000 x 580||1120 x 920 x 430||4||29.5||View product|
|BB1210-1425||1200 x 1000 x 760||1120 x 920 x 605||4||38.6||View product|
|BB1210-1404||1200 x 1000 x 630||1120 x 920 x 475||4||34||View product|
Pallet boxes with ventilated walls
The injected plastic pallet boxes or Big Boxes are rigid walls packaging recommended for the storage, production, and transport of products that are heavy, bulky, or complicated to maneuver, but at the same time, they need natural ventilation and the air to circulate inside to eliminate the moisture which usually leads to the contamination and of developing unwanted microorganisms like bacteria, fungi, molds, etc.
They are mostly used in agriculture (are also called fruit picking bulk bins) and food-related applications, but they can be used as well in distribution, logistics, etc.
The containers can be used for fruits (apples, cherries/ sour cherries, citric, grapes, melons, etc.), vegetables (potatoes, cabbage, carrots, others), dairy products, horticulture, or any type of food processing.
Perforated walls big boxes are used for short or long-distance transport or storage, offering protection for the packed goods against contaminants, impact, and in the case of food-related goods, they help them to remain fresh for a longer period of time than in the case of other packaging solutions.
Stackable pallet boxes have rounded edges, protective frames, and sturdy reinforced walls, and due to the smooth internal base are easy to clean, maintaining a high sanitation level.
Even if they have mesh walls and are a little bit lighter than the closed walls versions, they are extremely resistant to long-term intensive use and have a low rate of breakage.
They have also different options (skids, wheels, etc.) and can be stacked when they are empty or with the help of covers or lids.
|Reference||External dimensions (mm)||Internal dimensions (mm)||Units per pallet||Weight (kg)|
|BB8652-1205||810 x 610 x 515||770 x 565 x 445||N.A.||7.36||View product|
|BB1006-4805||1000 x 640 x 550||930 x 590 x 395||8||9.5||View product|
|BB1006-4809||1000 x 640 x 670||930 x 590 x 515||8||11.5||View product|
|BB1111-1434||1130 x 1130 x 580||1040 x 1040 x 425||4||28||View product|
|BB1111-1435||1130 x 1130 x 630||1040 x 1040 x 475||4||29.5||View product|
|BB1111-1433||1130 x 1130 x 760||1040 x 1040 x 605||4||35||View product|
|BB1208-1415||1200 x 800 x 760||1110 x 710 x 600||3||30||View product|
|BB1258||1200 x 1000 x 580||1110 x 910 x 440||4||27.5||View product|
|BB1210-4802||1200 x 1000 x 580||1120 x 920 x 430||4||28||View product|
|BB1276||1200 x 1000 x 760||1110 x 910 x 625||4||34.2||View product|
|BB1210-4816||1200 x 1000 x 850||1120 x 920 x 700||3||37||View product|
Accessories for pallet-boxes and containers
In order to expand the use possibilities for pallet boxes and containers, but also to ease the operators work and make it more efficient, these can be upgraded with various accessories.
There can be mounted wheels for quick and easy movement, base faucets/ valves to drain and evacuate the liquids, locking safety systems, and hinges to attach the lids to the container walls and stay open without having to be moved aside when the personnel need to have access inside.
Among the results of the installation and use of these accessories are:
|Closing system with hinges for pallet boxes||View product|
|Lids and covers for pallet boxes|
The covers and lids for containers and pallet boxes offered by Logimarkt are produced from materials resistant to impact and to heavy weights.
The lateral or frontal doors are options necessary for applications where is needed for constant access to the containers’ content.
|Wheels for pallets containers|
Logimarkt pallet boxes with wheels can be easily stacked, no matter how the casters are mounted.
They can be installed also if the container has skids.
|Outlet faucet for pallet boxes|
The outlet valve is of 1” or 2”, from plastic or metal. Is useful for draining the liquids that accumulate inside the pallet boxes, ensuring their disposal without overturning the containers .
Their long service life and reusability for many and many life cycles offer lower cost-investments in packaging, improved productivity, and delivery schedule, by not having to homologate a new packaging for each project.
Even if the pallet boxes from injected plastic are large-volume packaging, they do not require special attention in storage because they can be safely placed in high stacks, optimally using the vertical space. In case there is less or no indoor storage space available, they can be very well stored outdoors, no matter the season, as they are produced from high-quality material.
The doubled walls and the reinforcements guarantee their resistance to intense traffic/ handling of the goods, and they can be safely placed in high stacks or heavy load stacks, without having to worry that the walls will bend under the weight or suffer other damages.
Due to their large and generous internal volume, pallet boxes are recommended for a wide range of applications, from light-weighted loads to heavy-duty. They are produced from high-quality injected plastic, resistant to scratches and impact, and can be used from deep-freeze temperatures to high ones (UV resistant).
The main advantages of the rigid plastic stackable pallet boxes are the decrease of the total cost with transport per product, these ones having a reduced own weight compared to the handled load, superior resistance and hygiene compared to the metal containers, and, last but not least, the compatibility to the automatic production and handling systems.
Also, due to the high volumes handled at once, they massively improve the activity flow by shortening the maneuvering time.
Stackable big containers come in the basic version with 4 feet and:
- compact base and walls
- ventilated base and walls
- compact base and ventilated walls
- they have ISO, EURO, or special base dimensions and various heights
- smooth or reinforced base
They are easy to clean and sanitize in industrial washing machines, and due to their smooth internal walls, the procedure is quick and with perfect results (all the residues or contaminants are removed).
The rigid pallet boxes with perforated walls are mainly used in agriculture, the walls allowing the air to ventilate and prevent the damage of the stored goods. They also resist very well in the refrigeration areas.
The big boxes from injected plastic can be produced with different accessories:
- skids/ crossbeams/ runners – for pallet racking, better maneuvering with forklifts, superior sturdiness in stacks or for when they have heavy loads, especially if the load is not evenly distributed
- wheels (with or without brakes) – suitable for applications when they have heavy loads and they need to be moved by the operators on small/ narrow areas, carried on long distances, or where are no automated transport equipment
- lateral access doors – they can be used stacked, only by opening the lateral flap, without having to remove the top containers in order to use the ones placed under
- water drainage holes, draining valves, outlet faucets – for better drying when are washed, when the water accidentally accumulated inside, or when they are filled with liquids that need to be unloaded from the big box recipient
- labeling zones – for clear and quick identification, useful especially when the box containers are sealed with lids or straps, or placed in stacks and the content is not easily visible
- Label holders – the labels can be quickly changed, and the containers can be used for more than one application
- Can be imprinted (serigraphy, hot stamping) with logo, or other markings
- unloading flaps for bulk goods, placed either on one of the walls or on the base of the box containers – useful for a quick and ergonomic unloading
- lids and covers – protect the stored goods against external factors, enhance the stability in stack, but they can be stacked also without lids if this security measure is not necessary
- hinges and closing systems – they attach the lid to the container and provide extra security (anti-theft) for the packed products, quicker handling as the lid doesn’t need to be moved aside but only lifted and fixed in the hinges, and the bonus is that the lid cannot be lost